Access your purchased classes using the steps below:
- Go to www.sarahcourtdpt.com
- Click on "LOGIN" in the upper right corner.
- Log in to your account using the email and password you used at time of purchase. If you've forgotten your password, you will be able to change it at this step.
- Once you are logged in, click on "ACCOUNT" in the upper right corner to access your classes.
If you're still having issues, please reach out using the form below.
1. I'm not a teacher. Are your classes for students, too?
Some are more geared towards teachers, like the PAIN SCIENCE course, or the LIBRARY webinars, but are still accessible for students interested in learning. The PHYSIO YOGA classes are for everyone!
2. Is the Library content only good for private students?
The topics and exercises are appropriate in group and one-on-one settings.
3. How long will I have access to my purchased courses?
Forever, unless otherwise specifically noted!
4. Do I need special props?
Each class will list what you need for that class. Some suggested props include: yoga blocks, a strap, a blanket, a pillow, a chair, a resistance band, a kettlebell, and a squishy ball.