Movement Teacher Education
Strength and Mobility
Do it all at an accessible level, under the care of a problem-solving physical therapist and movement educator.
Hi and welcome! I’m Dr. Sarah Court, and I'm so glad you're here.
Here are a few quick facts to get to know me better:
- I’m a Doctor of Physical Therapy and enjoy helping people feel better in their bodies and achieve their movement goals, whether it's running a marathon or getting down to the ground to play with their grandchildren
- I'm a mentor to movement teachers, helping them methodically and clearly understand challenging client limitations, while staying within their scope of practice
- I'm a yoga teacher trainer and teach public workshops and teacher trainings internationally, bringing together the worlds of yoga, strength, and neuromuscular exercise
- I'm hard at work on my Cancer Resiliency Program, a series of videos that are designed for people going through cancer treatment.
- I live in Los Angeles, and split my time between teaching and clinical rehab work.
I invite you to learn more about my practice and movement journey!
Movement has always been a part of who you are.
Whether it’s yoga, running, sports, or dance – your physical well-being has always been a priority.
How you move may have changed, but the desire to keep moving never will.
You want to maintain strength and mobility, and you’re up to the challenge – even if it means working a little harder than you used to.
Join my newsletter and receive
THREE PLANTAR FASCIITIS EXERCISES
WHAT CLIENTS ARE SAYING:
"Your teaching is truly inspirational. Thank you for all I learned, you managed to make one of the most inactive people around excited to not only exercise but find balance in an otherwise kaleidoscopic world."
Chef de Cuisine / Jean Georges Restaurant
"She has added 20 yards to my drives, lowered my blood pressure, improved my footwork in tennis and most recently aided in my rehab from hip surgery. As a bonus, one can have intelligent conversations with her!"
CEO, Wasserstein & Co.