DISCLAIMERS & PRIVACY INFORMATION
The terms ‘Sarah Court’ ‘Quantum Leap Movement’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is 442 ½ S. Detroit Street, LA, CA 90036. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorized use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offense.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- You may not create a link to this website from another website or document without Sarah Court’s prior written consent.
Sarah Court & Quantum Leap Movement and the information on this site and within the products for sale and available for free download here, are not, in any way, a substitute for medical care, and offers no health warranties or guarantees of any kind. The information provided on these pages is not meant to be a substitute for medical advice from your doctor or healthcare provider. Users of information here are advised that health advice is often subject to updating and refining due to medical research and developments. To write my articles, I use my experiences, the experiences of others and various other resources including but not limited to the internet, published research articles, and textbooks. Sarah Court & Quantum Leap Movement is committed to bringing you the most up to date information, however, we make no guarantee that the information herein is the most recent on any particular subject. You are encouraged to consult with your healthcare provider with any questions or concerns you may have regarding any health condition that you may have.
The entire content included in this site, including but not limited to text, graphics or code is copyrighted as a collective work under the United States and other copyright laws, and is the property of Sarah Court & Quantum Leap Movement. Copyright 2016-2019,
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.
Sarahcourtdpt.com contains intellectual property owned by Sarah Court and Quantum Leap Movement, including trademarks, trade dress, copyrights, proprietary information and other intellectual property. You may not modify, publish, transmit, participate in the transfer or sale of, create derivative works from, distribute, display, reproduce or perform, or in any way exploit in any format whatsoever any of the sarahcourtdpt.com content, in whole or in part without our prior written consent. We reserve the right to immediately remove your account and access to sarahcourtdpt.com, including any products or services offered through the site, without refund, if you are caught violating this intellectual property policy.
Information we collect about you
In general, we may collect certain personal information that can identify you, such as your name and email address, and other information that does not identify you. When you provide personal information through our website, the information may be sent to servers located in the United States and other countries around the world.
The information you provide is used to process transactions, send periodic emails, and improve the service we provide. We do share your information with trusted third parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business and servicing clients and visitors. These trusted third parties agree to keep this information confidential. Your personal information will never be shared with unrelated third parties.
We may record information relating to your use of the Site, such as the searches you undertake, the pages you view, your browser type, IP address, requested URL, referring URL, and timestamp information. We use this type of information to administer the Site and provide the highest possible level of service to you. We also use this information in the aggregate to perform statistical analyses of user behavior and characteristics in order to measure interest in and use of the various areas of the Site.
We may send cookies to your computer in order to uniquely identify your browser and improve the quality of our service. The term “cookies” refers to small pieces of information that a website sends to your computer’s hard drive while you are viewing the Site. We may use both session cookies (which expire once you close your browser) and persistent cookies (which stay on your computer until you delete them). You have the ability to accept or decline cookies using your web browser settings. If you choose to disable cookies, some areas of the Site may not work properly or at all. The Site does not respond to Do Not Track signals sent by your browser.
THIRD PARTY LINKS
We maintain security measures to protect your personal information from unauthorized access, misuse, or disclosure. However, no exchange of data over the Internet can be guaranteed as 100% secure. While we make every effort to protect your personal information shared with us through our Site, you acknowledge that the personal information you voluntarily share with us through this Site could be accessed or tampered with by a third party. You agree that we are not responsible for any intercepted information shared through our Site without our knowledge or permission. Additionally, you release us from any and all claims arising out of or related to the use of such intercepted information in any unauthorized manner.
VISITORS’ GDPR RIGHTS
According to the GDPR a “data subject” is defined as an identifiable natural person. A natural person is one who can be identified, directly or indirectly, in particular by reference to an identifier such as: a name, an identification number, location data, or online identifier. Alternatively, they may be identified by reference to one or more factors specific to the physical, physiological, genetic, mental, economic, cultural, or social identity of that natural person. A data subject may be of any age or nationality.
As a data subject, within the European Union, you are entitled to certain rights under the General Data Protection Regulation
(GDPR). Those rights include:
- You have the right to be informed with respect to your personally identifiable information (PII) retained by the Company. As such, you may request access to your data that the Company stores and the rights to either correct or erase your personal data.
- We will retain any personally identifiable information you choose to provide to us unless: (a) you request for us to delete the information, (b) we stop using our existing data providers, or (c) at Company’s discretion, we decide to remove the data.
- You have the right to seek restrictions on the processing of your data.
- You have the right to object to the processing of your data and the right to the portability of your data.
- You have the right to withdraw consent provided to the Company concerning the processing of your personal data, as well as the right to withdraw that consent at any time, without affecting the lawfulness of processing based upon consent that occurred prior to your withdrawal of consent.
- You have the right to not be subjected to automated decision-making via pre-ticked boxes, additions to our email marketing lists and the like.
- You have the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority that has jurisdiction over issues related to the General Data Protection Regulation.
- We require only the information that is reasonably required to enter into a contract with you. We will not require you to provide consent for any unnecessary processing as a condition of entering into a contract with us by way of downloading a lead magnet, webinar, freebie or any other traditional list building methods.
UPDATING YOUR INFORMATION
You may access and correct your personal information and privacy preferences by contacting us via email at email@example.com.
CHANGES TO THIS POLICY
Updated: June 2018